Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bang® POTENT BRAIN AND BODY FUEL



NEW PRODUCT REVIEW !!

For those of you who use energy drinks, this is the only supplement that should be on your list.  I have used a variety of supplements in this particular case, energy drinks and I must say this is the best thus far.  I have used Rockstar, Amped and Monster just to name a few.  The bottom line is that this drink has no harmful ingredients sugar being the most important ingredient to mention.  This drink is pure energy and I mean energy that is clean.  There is no after effects of any kind whatsoever. There is no tingling or hyperactivity from the drink as well.  In fact, I don't even need to use my pre-workout supplement anymore.  A full can isn't even necessary.  I use one half of the can at a time and that is enough.  The idea isn't to abuse the supplement either.  I only use it on training days when I really need it.  I bought a case and I still have plenty left over and it has been a full month.  I think that if you are using energy drinks, this one has to be at the top of the list.  Glutamine and Creatine are two important ingredients that is present in the drink.  

Power up with BANG’s potent brain & body-rocking fuel: Creatine, Caffeine, & BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids). *

If anyone has testimonials or would like to comment, feel free to do so.
Yours In Training,






Post Commentary:

I absolutely love the product.  I only use it on days that I train. I only use half of  the can.  I get two workouts from one can of bang.  I am careful not to overload on any product.  I know how much of a stimulant that is necessary for the workouts.  If you are using this product, use carefully.  I do not recommend using a whole can at once.  I say this especially for the athletes who stack pre-workout drinks with other supplements.  So far, I have no issues with the product.  I will keep using it.
Yours in training. T






No comments: