Thursday, September 5, 2013

Exercises to Lose Belly Fat and Build noticeable abdominal muscles

How many of you are working hard in the gym day in and day out and you still have not seen any change in your midsection?  I must admit that I am one of those people who have been pushing heavy weight and not seeing my abs pop like they should.  So, at the beginning of the summer I changed my workout routine and my diet.  I have seen plenty of video from professional trainers and looked at plenty of exercises that will sculpt the body if performed properly.  After conducting my research I have concluded that these are the best exercises to perform to get those abs to pop out. 
The core must be the focus if you wish to change your lower body.  Also, I have made the necessary changes to the diet.  I do agree that not eating my favorite sugary, starchy foods have been a royal sacrifice, but if it helps me to look better than I will just have to pay the price for giving up those foods. 
For those individuals who do not know what these exercises look like, go to you tube and type in the exercise.  The video will show you proper form and give advice on how many reps to perform etc.  Check out six pack shortcuts on you tube.  Trust me Mike Chang is dope.  He knows what he is talking about.  One other thing of note, to ignite the after burn effect, jump one hundred steps with a rope in between each set.  This combines aerobic and anaerobic states of exercise in one routine.  You will continue to burn calories after you are done working out.

The following are five exercises that do work:
Clean and Press. 
Squat Press. 
Burpees. 
Front squats. 
Mountain Climbers. 
Deadlifts
Try to do each of these exercises in two to three sets of six to eight reps each, using a weight that’s just heavy enough to be challenging.


No comments: