Sunday, February 10, 2013

V Max Weight Vest Review by Todney Harris


My good friend Sedric Veazey can be credited with the use of this essential piece of training equipment.  He bought one of these VMax weight vests two years ago.  He and I train together as often as we can.  He brought the vest to the gym during one of our sessions.  I used it for a few days and I was officially hooked.  At this juncture, I have my own personal vest but have used it sparingly as of late.  I will make it a point to make this piece of equipment a priority in the training regime as it once was. If anyone is interested in purchasing a quality vest, here is the website exchange http://www.weightvest.com/75-lb-v-max-weighted-vest-long-cpat

 I know that some people might look at the price and balk at it but I do want to state for the record that the weights are removable.  The exchange of weight allows for flexibility in your training routine.  People who are just beginning should remove as much weight from the vest that they are comfortable using.  As your strength and stamina improve you can gradually add weight back to the vest.  It has helped me greatly in the past and it will help me greatly in the future.  I have been doing this for so long that I realize that I need to shake things up in my routine to stay motivated.  I don’t offer any excuses.  I am going to try and do the best that I can to stay in decent shape.
One last thing, don't forget to get a decent pair of leather workout gloves.  Gloves will help to keep your hands in decent shape as well. 


 

No comments: