Saturday, February 9, 2013

GNC Beyond Raw Rebel Review by Todney Harris


At this point in my life and training regimen, I realize that I am in desperate need of a pre workout supplement.  I have been getting excellent results from the GNC brand of protein powder.  I see that most folks agree due to the fact that I have gotten many views on my blog regarding that particular product. Well people, I am at it again.  I just want to state for the record once again that GNC is not paying me to review their products.  Hey, if anyone important is listening, I am open to doing exactly that.  This time around I am speaking about GNC Beyond RAW® REBEL™ - Fruit Blast.  I must say that I like this supplement a lot!  Here are some facts:
● Anabolic compound featuring D Aspartic Acid, Tribulous, and Mucuna Pruriens
● Boosts Ergogenic effects and fuels unparalleled training driving rock hard strength gains
● Loaded with anabolic potentiators to target mTor activation and combat catabolic reactions
● Helps support testosterone levels with 600mg testofen fenugreek
Product Update:
Ok.  I have used this product for exactly two months now.  I must say that I am extremely satisfied with this pre workout supplement.  The energy and strength additions during my workout are clearly noticeable. 

Usage:
I take it on an empty stomach in  an 8 ounce bottle of Gatorade prior to workout.  I use the Anabolic GNC extreme protein for my post workout recovery.  The protein review is also on my blog.




ANABOLIC COMPOUND FEATURING D-ASPARTIC ACID, TRIBULOUS AND MUCUNA PRURIENS*EXPERIENCE BEYOND RAW® REBEL™
GNC Beyond RAW® is introducing its first ever hardcore, multi-phase ergogenic modulator. GNC Scientists have created this fully loaded pro-anabolic compound for extreme training results! This unique formula provides a scientifically-backed system to boost anabolic primers and provide fuel for hardcore effects.*

ANTI-CATABOLIC BLEND
With a powerful BCAA blend, this unique formula provides key amino acids to help preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce muscle tissue breakdown.*

ANABOLIC PUMP MATRIX
Enhanced blood vessel dilation sets the stage for vital anabolic nutrients to be rushed to the muscle cells where muscle triggers are activated. This loaded matrix primes your body for extreme performance.*

EXTREME ERGOGENIC COMPOUND
Strive to reach your maximum potential and amplify strength, power and athletic performance. Containing a potent blend of 2500mg of Betaine, 1000mg D-Aspartic Acid, 500mg Tribulus and 500mg Mucuna Pruriens to fuel extreme performances.*



June 16, 2013

Product Update:

I have used the product for almost a year on a consistent basis.  I take the product twenty to thirty minutes prior to my workout.  At this juncture, I will give it an excellent review.  I have increased my muscle mass and decreased my body fat.  The energy and stamina that I receive from the product have fueled my workouts.  The proper diet and consistent flow of hydration in conjunction with the pre workout supplement and the post workout supplement have made a dramatic change in my physical appearance and muscle gains.  I can report that I have never felt any side effects from the product.  It mixes well with a variety of substances.  Kudos to GNC for developing an excellent product.

2 comments:

Chris Nauman said...

Thanks for the review, not many of them out there yet.

Just bought some of this today, looking forward to trying it out. Reminds me of celery salt (in both smell and texture).

texasbadboy666 said...

In currently using the rebel product. Very happy with results, stacks well with anabolic prohormones too. Will continue to use it.