Saturday, July 21, 2012

GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60

Up until this point, I have mostly written and posted material that reflect upon cultural issues in America.  The main focus of my posts and personal writings reflect upon the state of education in America.  As of now, I am breaking this trend.  I will continue to write and post articles that are important to our culture but I am going to include more personal items on my blog.  What the hell right? 

I have been working out in the gym for a few years now.  Protein powder is a must have supplement for amateur and professional body builders and athletes.  I just want to give a review to the GNC brand of protein powder.  Over the years, I have tried different brands, most recently Carnivore Beefsteak Protein Powder.  I just feel that the GNC brand has more long term effects than the other brands.  Here is some data concerning the product:



  • 30% Increase in Muscle Strength**
  • Rapid Absorbing Whey Isolates & Hydrolysates
  • 7.7g of Leucine Plus 8.5g of Micronized Aminos
  • Increase Strength & Stamina with Half the Sets

  • Who can benefit from taking Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™?Those who are participating in resistance training regimens seeking improvements in muscle strength, size and stamina.
    Just for the record I am not being paid to write this. I just thought that I would share my opinions of a product that I feel has given me good results. 

    Product Update:
    I currently use this protein as a post workout supplement.  I am also very satisfied with this product as well.  I use it after every intense workout.  I always feel better after I take the product.  Working out is a job and your only going to get out of it what you put into it.  This stuff helps me to get back in the gym and give it another go.

    June 16, 2013

    I mainly use this as a post workout supplement.  I find that when I use it after the workout, my recovery is must faster in conjunction with reduced muscle fatigue as well.  I use two scoops of the product and it mixes well with a variety of substances.

    July 14, 2016
    I am using this product once again.  I had a very short stint using the Isopure zero carbohydrate protein mix. I stopped using it due to the fact that Isopure changed the formula.  I was not satisfied with the results I was receiving post workout.  Therefore, I am using this product once again and at this juncture, that isn't likely to change.
    Yours in training. T

    No comments: